Church Brothers - True Leaf Farms Scholarship
The Church Brothers – True Leaf Farms Scholarship has been established to provide scholarships to the immediate family members of employees of Church Brothers – True Leaf Farms in order to promote learning and enhance the quality of life for employees and their children. The scholarship provides funding to assist eligible students who wish to obtain undergraduate/postgraduate college education, attend a certificate course, or seek trade skill development.
To qualify, the employee must:
- have been employed by Church Brothers – True Leaf Farms for at least one year in the last 12 months from the date of the scholarship submission;
- be actively employed at the time the scholarship is distributed; and
- be in good standing (i.e. not have been subject to any disciplinary action within the prior 12 months).
To qualify, the applicant must:
- be a dependent child, as defined by the IRS, of a qualified employee;
- have applied for admission to an undergraduate/postgraduate college program, certification course, or trade skill program in the same calendar year;
- have a high school GPA of 2.0 or higher; and
- demonstrate financial need (through Student Aid Report or tax returns), good character, and potential to succeed in the student’s chosen course of study.
Eligible students may reapply each year that they are enrolled in college and that their family member meets the employment requirements described above.