Charles Joseph Watts Scholarship Fund
The Charles Joseph Watts Scholarship of the Community Foundation for Monterey County was created with an anonymous gift that established the Charles Joseph Watts Scholarship Fund, a permanent endowment fund. The purpose of the fund is to award, on a permanent basis, one-year scholarships to one or more graduating senior students within the King City Joint Union High School District. A Committee selects the annual award winner(s) in accordance with the Selection Criteria (below) and is permitted to award either a single scholarship or two scholarships totaling not more than the available balance annually.
- At the sole discretion of the Selection Committee, these criteria may be expanded to include graduating senior students from any high school located in Monterey County, California.
- 3 awards of $800
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a three-hundred to five-hundred word statement describing your short-term and long-term goals to be fulfilled by attending school, and a description of your professional or vocational goals and objectives.
- 3 References
- Teacher/Counselor Reference #1
- Teacher/Counselor Reference #2
- Teacher/Counselor Reference #3