Club at Pasadera Scholarship Fund
The Club at Pasadera Scholarship Fund has been established to provide scholarships to the Club at Pasadera employees and their immediate family members to promote learning and enhance the quality of life for employees and their families. The use of funds is to be awarded to individuals based primarily on merit.
Examples of what is funded:
Trade Programs for skill development, certification courses, community college, university education, post graduate education
General Eligibility Requirements
Employees of The Club at Pasadera may apply for a scholarship themselves or on behalf of their children. To qualify, the employee should:
• Have been employed by The Club at Pasadera for at least six months
• Be regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week or on approved leave
• Be in good standing
- Up to $2,500
- Supplemental Questions
- How much are you requesting (up to $2,500) ?
- What type of program will this be used for?
- The Club at Pasadera Employment
- Do you, yourself, work for The Club at Pasadera?
- What is the name of your parent/guardian who works for The Club at Pasadera?
- How many years will it take you to complete this area of study, and are you just beginning or continuing? What year are you in the process?
- What other form of financial assistance is available to you?
- How many years, not including this one, have your received this scholarship?
- Please provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher or supervisor who has worked with you in the recent past.
- Is there anything else you would like us to know?
- Show 3 more