CASA of Monterey County Scholarship Fund
The CASA of Monterey County Scholarship Fund will award students who have been in Monterey County foster care at least one day in their life.
The scholarship recipient(s) will be chosen based on:
• Applicant must have been in Monterey County foster care at least one day in their life.
• Applicant must have not reached 26th birthday as of July 1st of the award year.
• Minimum GPA 2.0.
• The applicant must be planning to attend an accredited 2-year/4-year college or official vocational school.
- Up to $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your birth date?
- Please upload proof of you being in the foster care system in Monterey County for at least one day.
- Have you been awarded a CASA Scholarship?
- If yes, how much and what year?
- Please tell us about the steps you are taking to make your college going path successful. (Are you working, have you applied for other scholarships, are you a parent)